Landscape Newfoundland and Labrador
Achieving excellence in the delivery of services and products across all sectors of the horticultural industry since 1992!
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A LANDSCAPE NL MEMBER...
There are many benefits to a membership in Landscape NL.
You have the opportunity to become actively involved in guiding your industry.
You will be kept informed of training opportunities, Certification (Landscape Industry Certification) training and testing.
You will be kept informed of our new Red Seal Apprenticeship Program.
Joining your industry association gives you more credibility both in and outside of the country!
When you become a member of Landscape NL you automatically become member of the Canadian Nursery and Landscape Association (CNLA).
The importance of membership for business owners is the fact that it provides access to the newest and best information, representation to government, education, and networking opportunities designed for green industry companies. And you will get:
1. Your company's reputation will also be enhanced by being a member of a reputable association that sets high industry standards and supports professionalism in the industry. You will be able to take part in various internationally recognized certification programs, and international industry tours.Representation
2. CNLA gives nursery and landscape businesses a strong, national voice in Ottawa, advocating for effective solutions to small business issues and closely monitoring key federal regulatory agencies.
3. Networking Opportunities - Joining an association means finding solutions to common problems. Membership provides access to other owners and CEOs of leading green industry companies to help you increase profits, operate more efficiently and learn best practices. CNLA’s networking events help build relationships with fellow professionals, customers and suppliers.
4. Education & Certification - From face-to-face educational sessions to online seminars, the associations provides dynamic business education to extend your learning with programs like:
Available for a wide variety of specialities including Ornamental Maintenance, Softscape Installation, Turf Maintenance, Hardscape Installation, Retail Horticulturist, Interior Landscaping, and Lawn Care.
5. Membership Savings Programs - Landscape NL/CNLA members receive discounted rates on a variety of business services and unique access to programs and services that help reduce day-to-day expenses and will help you to run your business more effectively and efficiently. Members receive discounts on gas, vehicles, equipment, insurance, just to name a few; which will more than cover the cost of membership! For more information on the benefit programs offered to Landscape NL members through CNLA visit www.cnla-acpp.ca or contact CNLA staff at 1-888-446-3499.
6. Research - CNLA promotes and communicates horticultural research, which increases the quality and value of ornamental plants, improves the productivity and profitability of the nursery and landscape industry, and protects and enhances the environment. CNLA is always working on new research for the industry including water conservation, green-roof technologies, nutrient management in primary production, life cycle assessment, etc
CNLA membership provides a strategic competitive advantage over companies operating on their own.
If you are actively engaged in a nursery, retail, or landscape business then you qualify!
Join fellow successful green industry firms that are dedicated to the success of their businesses and the green industry.